November 9, 2014 § Leave a comment
A wonderful Sunday to you all!
Thank you so much for reading today! I hope you are having a great and relaxing weekend. As usual I want to share some of my finds on pinterest with you! I just love to flip through pints and pictures, learn more about recipes, DIY, crafts and just look at the great pictures! So here we go, my pins for the week:
- A quote that everybody should think about and take into consideration, I am working hard to take my time with all the things that make me happy. Sometimes it’s pretty hard not to rush through the things but really enjoy them – but it’s certainly worth it!
- Candles are -next to tea and hot soup- my favorite fall and winter company (after my guy of course;)!).
- Don’t these fall leaves just look adorable!?
- And let’s not forget about food: This Coconut crusted red snapper I need to try asap!!
- Also we need to get plants for our apartment, maybe just like this :)?
- And baking a chocolate roll is definitely on my list for baking goods this christmas! I think I will be trying this recipe.
I hope you guys got some inspiration as well and let me know what was your favorite pin this week!