October 12, 2014 § Leave a comment
A happy Sunday to you all!
Over here we have pretty rainy weather, but even though I miss the beautiful fall sunshine, this cloudy weather is just perfect to snuggle with a blanket, a good book (any suggestions, I seriously need to find a good new book to start reading?!) and a hot cup of tea. Cozy is like my favorite adjective, you know:)! And this time is also perfect to share with you my weekly finds on pinterest.
- I recently had one of these caramel salted cupcakes and it was delicious! I need to track down a recipe to prepare some of my own. I will let you know once I found a good one:).
- These are always good at this time of the year – did you know that fall is my second favorite season? Guess which is my favorite :)?!
- I just loved this gorgeous necklace. What do you guys think?
- Speaking of tea, it’s like my favorite beverage ever and I drink it all the time, especially in the fall and winter months!
- If I have an old comfy house one day, this table will go into the kitchen ;).
- And I also found some more diy stuff for these months. Has any of you tried any of the ideas?
I wish you all a fabulous rest weekend and see you tomorrow!