Herbstpläne/Plans for the fall
September 22, 2014 § Leave a comment
With fall about to start I would love to share with you my list of fall activities that I definitely want to get done this year. I love this time of the year, when days get shorter, the temperature drops, the leaves start to get colors and the winds become windier. Let’s see, how my plans work out!
As usual, feel free to leave a comment or two and let me know what you think!
And here is my list:
- bake the wonderful Zwetschgenkuchen (plum cake) that ironically is a German recipe but I tried at first from my U.S. host mom baking it for my during my exchange year. You can find the recipe here: Zwetschgenkuchen
- carve a pumpkin and prepare some wonderful fall decorations for our apartment just as here
- bake halloween cookies for the first time ->
- finally organize my tea-chaos, maybe like this
- make this delicious looking mushroom soup (I can almost smell it already :))
- try some DIYs that I keep pinning via pinterest but never start doing
- start the new semester and get as much out of it as possible
- and drink lots of homemade hot cocoa!
What are your plans for the fall? Let me know if you have some exciting ideas that I need to try!